Honda College Graduate Bonus in Bay Shore, NY
At Atlantic Honda, we are proud to offer the Honda College Graduate Bonus in Bay Shore, NY area to all of the upcoming or recent college graduates. This bonus is a great way to get ready for wherever this next journey in your life takes you. Check out the details!
What is the Honda College Graduate Bonus?
No matter how long it took, it’s a big deal to graduate college and receive your diploma. And the Honda College Graduate Bonus is a way to reward all of the hard work it took for you to finally reach the end and receive your degree. So, from April 1, 2018 to March 31, 2019, you can qualify for a bonus from Honda on a new 2017 or new model year Honda vehicle at our dealership when you finance or lease with Honda. This offer can’t be combined with the Zero Due at Signing Lease Program and it’s not valid with Honda Certified Used Cars or other used vehicles.
How do I qualify for the Honda College Graduate Bonus?
To qualify for the Honda College Graduate Bonus, all you need to do is:
- Graduated within the last 2 years or will graduate within the next 6 months with a college degree
- This can be any master’s, bachelor’s or associate’s degree from a U.S.-accredited college or registered nursing school
- Meet the Honda Financial Services® (HFS) credit criteria:
- No adverse credit history
- Proof of employment or commitment from an employer (start date cannot be more than 120 days from the date of the HFS contract)
- Monthly income is able to cover all current obligations, living expenses and the vehicle payment
- Sign an HFS retail finance, Honda Leadership Leasing® or Honda Leadership Purchase Plan®
- Provide us with a copy of your diploma or college transcripts for proof of graduation/upcoming graduation eligibility, as well as any other HFS required documents
- You must be listed as the primary buyer on the contract
We offer the Honda College Graduate Bonus to any recent or upcoming graduate that meets the proper requirements that Honda has. Typically, we see graduates from all of the local qualifying schools—specifically in the Bay Shore, Huntington, Smithtown and surrounding areas. This includes: Touro College School of Health Sciences, Long Island University – Brentwood Campus, Five Towns College, Suffolk County Community College and many others.
For more information, you can contact us online or by calling 631-328-2060. You can also apply for credit approval on our website!