State Parks near Bay Shore NY
Memorial Day is often considered the unofficial start to summer, when people start spending all of their spare time outdoors grilling, playing sports, hiking and enjoying the beautiful weather! Check out these state parks near Bay Shore for your next adventure this summer!
- Location: 3500 E. Ocean Parkway, Bay Shore, NY
- Activities: canoeing, kayaking, paddle boarding, fishing, picnic tables, playgrounds, boating
- Hours: Open daily until 10:00 p.m.
- Location: Heckscher Parkway Field 1, East Islip, NY
- Activities: boating, grills, hiking, picnic tables, pavilions, swimming, biking, canoeing, kayaking, disc golf, fishing, stand-up paddle boarding, wind surfing
- Hours: Open daily from 7:00 a.m. to sunset
- Location: 375 Crooked Hill Road, Brentwood, NY
- Activities: baseball fields, soccer fields, playgrounds *Note: Group use of fields requires permit
- Hours: Open daily from 8:00 a.m. to sunset
- Location: 600 Robert Moses State Parkway, Babylon, NY
- Activities: Swimming, picnic tables, fishing, golf, stand-up paddle boarding, surfing, wind surfing
- Hours: Open daily from sunrise to sunset
We hope you have a great start to summer and enjoy the weather!